y@ny@n

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My beautiful friend

************************************
U, my beautiful frz, u bring me joy
With ur warm n generous ways
Kalyana mitra u pull me back
When the road leads me astray

I never forget u were with me
In times of sorrow
I’ll promise to stay by u
Today n tomolo

*CHORUS
U, my trusted frz
I’ll walk with u till the end
On the path of freedom
Now n again
My happy beautiful frz
I’ll hold ur hand
In us we can depend *

Frz, u have all the qualities in u
To show me the meaning of the truth
N there will be time we won’t agree
There may be doubts uncertainty

I’m sorry I’ve let u down n
Left u in the shadows
My frz wil u turn around
I’m here with my rainbow

* Repeat CHORUS (2x)

Kalyana Mitra,plz take k of me
We somehow share the same destiny
Kalyana Mitra, I’ll take k of u
Beautiful frz, I truly luv u.

***************************************
A song lyric to all my friends,
especially MMU friends, althought i wil be
graduate soon, althought we all wil be seperate soon,
i wont forget the life we together in this few year!
Hope u all happy always n take k o!! ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home